South Lane County Fire and Rescue News Blog
SLCFR now accepting applications for Firefighter / Paramedic
South Lane County Fire & Rescue is now accepting applications for the position of Firefighter / Paramedic.
Applicants must submit application and copies of minimum certifications by 5:00 PM July 8th, 2016.
APPLICANTS MUST BE CERTIFIED OREGON PARAMEDICS AT TIME OF HIRE
Minimum qualifications include:
1. High school graduate or equivalent;
2. Possess or have the ability to obtain Class C, Oregon driver’s license;
3. Oregon Paramedic certification at time of hire.
4. Certified / Current NFPA FF-1
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
1. Completion of a minimum of 15 credit hours of college level courses, with specific courses related to the fire service.
2. NFPA Driver / Pump Operator accreditation
3. Wildland Suppression training (S-130, S-190 )
4. Associate Degree in Fire Science
For more information and to apply, please click here.