The quality or state of being of sound moral principle; uprightness, honesty, and sincerity.
- Personal integrity in our individual conduct
Professional integrity in the manner which we conduct the business of the Fire District
- Respect for self
- Respect for the Citizens we serve
- Respect for all members of the organization
- Respect for all agencies/organizations with whom we work
The staking of one’s good name on the truth of one’s statement or the fulfillment of one’s promises.
The courage of performance under dangerous and stressful conditions
The courage of being honest and not tolerating others who are dishonest
Caring and Compassion
The caring and compassion to render aid and provide service to all without reservation
- The commitment to a sense of duty and responsibility
- The commitment of loyalty to the other members of the organization
- The commitment to service above self
- The commitment to continued professional development
- Dedication to the communities we serve
- Dedication to be an active member of the community
- Dedication to continuous transparency with those we serve
- Working together to achieve a common goal
- Open, honest and timely communication
All personnel are expected to demonstrate these values through their behavior and actions.
REAFFIRMED BY THE SLCFR FIRE BOARD 07-18-2019