The quality or state of being of sound moral principle; uprightness, honesty, and sincerity.
- Personal integrity in our individual conduct
Professional integrity in the manner which we conduct the business of the Fire District
- Respect for self
- Respect for the Citizens we serve
- Respect for the Career employees
- Respect for the Volunteer members
- Respect for the Public Safety Agencies with whom we work
The staking of one’s good name on the truth of one’s statement or the fulfillment of one’s promises.
The courage of performance under dangerous and stressful conditions
The courage of being honest in thought, word and deed and not tolerating others who are dishonest
Caring and Compassion
The caring and compassion to render aid and provide service to all without reservation
- The commitment to a sense of duty and responsibility
The commitment of loyalty to the other members of the organization
- The commitment to service above self
- Dedication to serve the community within the entire Fire District
- Dedication to be an active member of the community
- Working together as one Team to achieve a common goal
- Open, honest and timely Communication
- Sharing information
All personnel, career and volunteer, are expected to demonstrate these values through their behavior and actions whenever representing the Fire District.
REAFFIRMED BY THE SLCFR FIRE BOARD 11-10-2011